Friday, June 14, 2019

The Glass House New 2019 BDSM Novel!

The Glass House by Lizbeth Dusseau
A simple story of lust, abandon and surrender

There will be no hiding in this hideaway...He builds her a retreat from the world, tucked into the woods. But this is no secluded forest hideaway! Carrie's glass house is open to the world...including all the men that traipse across his property. No curtains. No blinds. No way to hide. But then, why would she want to? The sexy seductress loves her naked exhibitions before the hungering eyes of her admirers. Some even darken the doorway, looking for sex, with Carrie willing to give them what they want.

Here's a sexy excerpt from this new novel...
For further information about this book, you can find it on my new Etsy site...Lizbeth Erotica

          On the afternoon that Tony arrived, I’d just finished a lengthy piece of writing. I was elated and in the mood for celebration. When it comes to celebrations, it might have been more fitting if Jerry had been the one to inaugurate my new little home. He was always up for a party. Instead, there was a more sedate Tony standing at my front door with, of all things, a casserole in hand.

          
 “Welcome to the neighborhood,” he said as he passed the warm dish to me.

         
 I was surprised by the gesture, and found myself laughing.

          
 “It’s okay, isn’t it?”

          
 “It’s lovely, thank you!” I beamed as I set the dish on the kitchen counter, and then gave him a grateful hug.

          
 If that hug had broken apart even a second sooner, my fate in the glass house might have been quite different. But there was a lingering moment when the rush of electricity between us was more than either of us expected. I felt his body pulse against mine and couldn’t seem to pull from his grasp. There was a quickening in my belly, which while awkward at the outset, was unmistakably arousing. Obviously Tony felt that arousal, too. He slowly backed me to the kitchen counter, his hand in my hair, my lips parting and ready to meet his. When I hit concrete countertop, there was a brief moment of hesitation when either of us could have stepped away. However, it seemed that neither of us was capable of halting the visceral passion that drove us to each other.

          
 The kisses that followed were long and deep with tongues penetrating and mouths fixed. Our crotches, pressed tightly together, gave rise an urgent necessity. Though it was raw and unsettling the force of continued to expand.

          
 “Please, don’t stop?” I whispered almost thoughtlessly.

          
 He suddenly whipped me around so I was bent over the counter. Pushed my floor-length flowered skirt to the floor, he exposed my naked behind.

           
“My, you are quite the slut, aren’t you?” he murmured in my ear. He said it with a degree of admiration that made the comment sound like a compliment.

          
 I responded by shoving my wiggling crotch against his groin. Yes, I was every bit the slut!

          
 Because it was handy, I suppose, he picked a carafe of olive oil and drizzled some between my ass cheeks. I knew where he was going – just as he had during the orgy. He rubbed the oil deeply into my crack, aiming for the tight rosette he previously fucked. The foreplay was brief, only what was necessary to have me lubricated and ready. As his hand slid away, his cock slipped into my rear door, penetrating as far as his hard erection would go. Then with a demanding force and very little finesse, the fucking rhythm began and swiftly built to a critical peak. I rarely come quickly when fucked in the ass; it usually takes a lot more teasing than we engaged in that day. But everything about him from the feel of his hands clutching my ass cheeks to his breath upon neck to the rapid action of his cock pummeling my back door brought us to an abrupt and explosive ending. At the moment I came, every nerve in my body fired off at once. How Tony did it, I have no idea. But he seemed to hit every sexual hot button as if he’d been screwing me for years.

           
I’ve always wondered if my screaming and Tony’s guttural groaning could be heard from outside the glass walls. Certainly we could be seen if there was someone passing by. I shuddered from that thought alone.

          
 When the physical climax hit, I thought we were finished as soon as the spasms began to ease off. However, in one final move, Tony reached around and found my throbbing clit. He pressed it between his fingers, pinching firmly until I was spasming crazily and wiggling my rear end into his groin. At last, his cock slid out.

          
Although the sex was over, we remained locked together for several minutes before we finally broke apart. When we did, a very different sort of longing rose up inside me. I have no idea what that was. There certainly were words to describe the feelings that passed between us. Perhaps something from another lifetime bleeding through into this one. Perhaps. Its very nature defies explanation, but I felt oddly and very deeply satisfied by that random fuck. As if it was meant to be.

          
 “Oh, my god!” I whispered under my breath. “What did we just do?”

           
I turned to face Tony, blushing like a tender bride, though I was not tender nor was I a bride. We were face to face, our bodies still so close that I feel his breath on my cheek and the heat emanating from his body. 

          
 “I fucked you in the ass,” he stated simply.

          
 “Yes, I know.”

           
“And it was good.”

          
 “Of course it was.”

          
 His next remark brought me up short.

          “You’ll have to tell him.”

          
 Tell him? Damon?

           
The thought hadn’t even entered my mind.

          
 I gazed back at him doubtfully, to which his eyes narrowed, looking so intimidating that wanted to back away, even though I was still backed up against the kitchen counter. “You don’t tell him, I will.” I had no doubt that he would.

           
“Of course I will.” Even I could hear the hesitation in my voice.

           
“I mean it!” he said, just to be sure I knew that he was serious.

          
 He waited a moment, then swiped a kitchen towel from the drain board, turned me about and wiped away the cum leaking from my ass.

           
“So, what does this mean? You and me… ” I wondered aloud as I turned back.

          
 He thought a moment. “It means we were horny. It means that fidelity is not all that important to either of us.” He shrugged. “It means that we enjoyed the last half hour. At least I did.” His face had finally softened and his meager smile broadened into a full grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment